The Performance Excellence Network hosts a variety of learning events to:
- Promote professional and leadership development.
- Share best practices and insights regarding organizational improvement and performance excellence.
- Promote networking with other leaders and professionals interested in continuous improvement.
Learning events include short, one-hour breakfast forums; one- and two-day workshops; livestream and video-on-demand events; and conferences. All content for PEN learning events have been vetted, and all events are deeply discounted as a benefit for PEN members.
PEN Offers a variety of upcoming events , please keep an eye on our events calendar to find events of interest for you and your organization.
PENworks is the largest, most powerful conference focused on performance excellence in the region.
- Learn best practices from dozens of local, regional, and national organizations on the journey to excellence.
- Speakers represent all sectors: businesses, healthcare organizations, education institutions, nonprofits, and governmental agencies.
- Meet hundreds of leaders and professionals across the Upper Midwest.
- Hear about leadership effectiveness, strategic planning, customer focus, use of measures/data, workforce engagement, and operational excellence.
- Network with leaders and professionals committed to continuous improvement and achieving performance excellence.
PEN hosts a two-day conference that focuses on a specific and timely topic. The fall conference boasts a blend of practitioners sharing best practices with consultants and trainers who provide in-depth sessions for hands-on learning and application.
Previous topics include innovation, employee engagement, leadership and change management. With over 250 attendees, this is a unique opportunity to learn about a specific issue with professionals from education, business, healthcare, non-profits and service organizations.
Knowledge Forums are monthly breakfast sessions that allow participants to network and learn with leaders and professionals who are sharing information on principles, processes, and practices that improve performance of organizations, individuals, and/or communities.
PEN workshops are longer learning events (half-day or longer) that focus on topics important to driving continuous improvement and performance excellence.
- Workshop topics are relevant and current.
- Facilitators have been qualified by PEN.
- Workshop sessions are open to PEN members (at a 50% discount) and nonmembers.
Attendees can attend individual workshops or an entire series of workshops that focus on a general topic like leadership effectiveness or managing change.
Can't join us in person, no worries!
PEN offers Livestreaming and Video-on-Demand for its Knowledge Forum breakfasts as an alternative to attending in person. Participating remotely offers:
- Flexibility – of where and when you hear the content.
- Convenience – avoid the hassle of commutes for busy professionals.
- Application – attend as a team in your organization to facilitate learning and application to your environment.
Livestreaming and Video-on-Demand are available for members for $20 per session and for non-members for $40 per session. Premium Members enjoy Livestream and Video-on-Demand at no charge. Please contact your PEN member director for access to your coupon code.
PEN is pleased to announce upcoming events of partners who offer forums that advance continuous improvement and performance excellence. The following events are scheduled:
- ASQ, Minnesota Section 1203 - member rates to most ASQ programs
- ASQ, Minnesota Section 1214 (southern MN) - member rates to occasional ASQ programs
- ASQ, Minnesota Section 1216 (LaCrosse-Winona) - member rates to occasional ASQ programs
- Minnesota Chapter of International Society for Performance Improvement
- Minnesota Facilitators Network - $10 off monthly meetings
- Minnesota OD Network - 10% off to monthly meetings
- Project Management International (PMI), Minnesota Chapter) - 5% off monthly breakfasts
PEN Roundtables are uniquely designed to accelerate performance and improvement within participants’ organizations.
Specifically, the goals of these roundtables are to:
- Share ideas and solutions across organizations.
- Solve real business problems in a collaborative format.
- Explore best practices from regional, national, and international experts.
- Enhance leadership skills and build long-term relationships with like-minded individuals.
- Promote value beyond your investment of time/money – provide a measurable ROI.
- Join together leaders and professionals from a wide variety of organization types, including business, education, healthcare, non-profits, and government.
- Both directed and organic in the topics that are discussed.
- Use outside resources such as Harvard Business Review articles, case studies, and guest speakers to provide rich content for participants.
For more information or to explore what cohort will work for you, please contact us today.