11/10/2015 - 11/11/2015 | 12:00 am
Presenter to be Determined.
Thriving in Times of Change. Harnessing the Power of Culture
Fall 2015 Conference
In today’s business environment, the only constant is change – and the pace of change is accelerating. Uncertainty and instability are the norm. The fundamentals by which an organization – any organization – operates can change suddenly and without warning. This permanent “white water” of change requires employees to frequently operate outside their comfort zone and push the boundaries of their ability to adapt. An organization cannot successfully implement strategy without employees who believe in the mission, and who understand how to achieve it.
The Performance Excellence Network, together with our partners the MN Section of ASQ and the MN Healthcare Quality Professionals, are pleased to host a special 2-day conference November 10-11 at the DoubleTree Bloomington Minneapolis South: “Thriving in Times of Change. Harnessing the Power of Culture.”
At the conference:
- Hear how organizations maintain employee and customer engagement under rapidly changing and ambiguous conditions.
- Learn how to assess your culture, manage change, and develop change competencies.
- Understand how organizations align strategy and culture for performance excellence.
- Discover how organizations transform their culture to better respond to the environmental pressures.
The conference will:
- Feature more than 20 high quality speakers, sharing interactive, action-oriented discussions about how to manage change and leverage culture. Speakers include a mix of leaders and practitioners from businesses, healthcare, and nonprofits as well as leading experts in change/culture. Confirmed speakers include:
- Hazelden/Betty Ford
- Mayo Clinic
- Hennepin County
- Austin Public Schools
- And many, many more!
- Offer diversity in format – two keynotes, several standard 1-hour breakout discussions, several embedded longer workshops, an invitation-only roundtable discussion, and a few short discussions modeled after “TED-talks.” Offering a mix of formats will enhance your learning.
- Include an exhibitor area, featuring many leading experts in change and culture.
- Feature structured (and unstructured) networking, allowing you to mingle with several hundred other leaders and professionals navigating change in their organizations.
Costs start at $375/person for the two days for Early Bird, member groups of 5+ attendees (1-day passes also available).
To register, visit here.
In the words of Louis Gerstner, former CEO of IBM: “Culture isn’t just one aspect of the game; it IS the game.” Strategy that is not in alignment with the organization’s culture is unlikely to succeed. Or – stated another way by Peter Drucker – “Culture eats strategy for breakfast.”
We hope to see you November 10-11.Map Unavailable