10/02/2013 | 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
A great customer experience begins with a solid understanding of your customers. But it also requires that your employees use those insights to build programs that your competitors cannot duplicate.
The Performance Excellence Network (formerly the Minnesota Council for Quality) is pleased to welcome Jim Tincher, Senior Business Advisor with Satisfaction Management Systems, to a special full-day workshop October 2nd: “Creating a Great Customer-Inspired Experience.”
Jim will build off of the PEN breakfast earlier this summer, sharing the three keys to build a great customer-inspired experience for your business, and you will pick up actionable steps you can implement literally tomorrow!
Learning objectives for the workshop include:
- Understanding best practices to monitor your existing experience, including relationship and transactional measurements
- Determining top priorities for action
- Developing a customer experience business case for change
- Leveraging front-line employees to build out your improved customer experience
- Building customer experience change in your organization
- Developing and tell stories to drive your change
A great customer experience leads to enhanced loyalty and significantly higher financial returns. Join this discussion to learn more!
Workshop will take place at Metropolitan State University in St. Paul from 8:30am-4:30pm.
Cost is $200 for members and $350 for non-members.
Space is limited so register today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.Map Unavailable