04/27/2015 - 04/28/2015 | All Day
The Performance Excellence Network is pleased to announce the dates of PENworks 2015 – our annual performance excellence best practice conference: April 27-28 at the Earle Brown Heritage Center in Brooklyn Center, MN.
Learn best practices in achieving – and sustaining – organizational excellence!! Network with hundreds of other leaders on the journey to excellence. Don’t miss this incredible event!
Learn best practices from over 20 local, regional, and national organizations on the journey to excellence — businesses, healthcare organizations, education institutions, nonprofits, and governmental agencies. Hear how four organizations — all recipients of the 2014 Baldrige National Quality Award — achieved and sustain world class performance. Learn ways to improve your leadership effectiveness, strategic planning processes, customer focus, use of measures/data, workforce engagement, and operational performance. Network with hundreds of other leaders and professionals committed to continuous improvement and achieving performance excellence.
Scott McIntyre, Managing Partner of Price Waterhouse Coopers Public Sector (VA)
- David Huffstutler, CEO of St. David’s Health System (TX)
- Gerry Agnes, CEO of Elevations Credit Union (CO)
- Jayne Pope, CEO of Country Memorial Hospital (TX)
In addition, hear Jerry Kill, head coach of the Minnesota Gophers football team, share insights on how he has turned around the program. Coach Kill will explore the importance of strong leadership (from coaches and players), effective recruiting and development of talent, building a team culture, having a vision and strategy, and focusing on your customers and stakeholders — all factors also important to excellence in business and nonprofits.
Other speakers include:
- Seagate Technology
- South Dakota National Guard
- DuFresne Manufacturing Company
- Hennepin Technical College
- Olmsted Medical Center
- The Goodman Group
- Mayo Clinic
- State of Minnesota
- Centennial Public Schools
- Olmsted County
- Good Leadership Enterprises
- And several others!
Governors Mark Dayton (MN) and Dennis Daugaard (SD), have also both been invited to speak.
This year, we will also offer a special track of “intensives” – longer breakout sessions concurrent with the conference, each focusing on rich content and best practices in focused areas, such as leadership effectiveness, improvement in government, starting a Baldrige journey and building an Organization Profile, and several others.
The conference will also feature:
- A lunchtime (April 28) presentation of the 2014 Minnesota and South Dakota Performance Excellence Awards;
- An evening reception (April 27) and celebration to celebrate improvement and performance excellence in our region, to thank our volunteer Board of Evaluators and other key volunteers, and to network with leaders and professionals interested in performance excellence;
- An exhibitor hall (both days), featuring over a dozen consulting and other organizations that have resources to support organizational improvement.
The event will be held at the Earle Brown Center in Brooklyn Center, and we expect 400+ leaders and professionals to attend. The event is open to the public.
For a block of PEN hotel rooms ($119/night), please book at the Embassy Suites by March 27, use the link below to connect.
PENworks 2015 Pricing
CLICK HERE to learn more about becoming a member.
|Early bird- April 10||$425||$850|
|Early bird GROUP discount (per person for 5 or more people) –April 10||$375||NA|
|Regular admission GROUP discount (per person for 5 more people)||$425||NA|
|ONE day only||$325||$650|
Ready to Register?
Please contact email@example.com.