2013 PEN Best Practice Conference May 14-15—Hold the Date!
The Performance Excellence Network is pleased to announce the date of our 2013 best practice conference and Performance Excellence Award celebration: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 (with pre-conference workshops Tuesday, May 14). The full-day event will include the following:
- keynote presentations from CEOs of world class organizations and recipients of the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award—businesses, schools, healthcare organizations, governmental agencies, and nonprofits;
- remarks from Governor Dayton (invited);
- break-out workshops, featuring 16+ organizations on the journey to excellence—current and former Performance Excellence Award recipients, each sharing some aspect of how they are improving their outcomes and processes; and
- a lunchtime presentation of the 2012 MN Performance Excellence Awards (formerly MN Quality Award); and
- an optional evening reception and celebration to celebrate improvement and performance excellence in our region, to thank our volunteer Board of Evaluators and other key volunteers, and to network with leaders and professionals interested in performance excellence.
The event will be held at the Earle Brown Center in Brooklyn Center, and we expect 400+ leaders and professionals to attend. The event is open to the public.