07/26/2016 | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Presenter to be Determined.
There are many existing systems, work models and processes that support innovation inside an organization. However, many companies overlook the importance of individual behaviors and how they relate to company innovation from the inside out. Long-term, sustainable innovation requires a set of new behaviors… and an environment that supports them – one that fosters open-minded thinking, collaborative stimulation and continual positive reinforcement.
The Performance Excellence Network is pleased to announce a special workshop, “OPEN Space: Activating Team Innovation,” Tuesday, July 26 in downtown Minneapolis. Hosted and delivered by the Brave New Workshop, OPEN Space is a highly interactive workshop designed to provide managers and team leaders with the tools necessary to increase the innovation ability of teams through modeling, rewarding and creating space for innovative behaviors. The workshop will be delivered by Margi Simmons, Director of Applied Improvisation
As a participant you will:
- Learn new behaviors to help you personally create and sustain a mindset of discovery (and get out of your analytical brain)
- Come up with better ideas (and win more)
- Boost your team’s ability to think divergently, and arrive at ideas and solutions they would otherwise miss
- Explore new ways to support your front-end innovation process
- Learn how to create an O.P.E.N. environment that stimulate out-of-the-box thinking and new ideas (and build a happier, more engaged team who feels you hear their ideas and value their opinions)
- Discover how to turn obstacles into opportunities
- Experience the power of collaborative innovation
- Practice using tools and techniques you can take back to empower your team
The workshop includes a participant workbook, manager tools, and innovation exercises (and also continental breakfast and lunch). Delivered by Brave New Workshop facilitators, this workshop helps participants get comfortable in taking more intelligent risks and helps leaders at all levels create an environment in which their teams are more comfortable in taking action for organizational improvement and innovation. Designed for managers, supervisors, and leaders at all levels, the workshop is appropriate for professionals in all sizes and types of organizations.
Cost is $325/person for PEN members ($650 for non-members). Groups of three registering together pay $300/each and groups of five or more are $275/each.
Don’t miss this fun, interactive, and highly engaging workshop! Register today!