06/02/2020 | 8:00 am - 11:30 am
Tony Belilovskiy, C3 Excellence, Sarasota, FL
Align strategy, culture, customer experience, human performance and success
The new leader is impatient to achieve “impossible” outcomes, excite customers, engage empowered employees, and set new measures of success others can only dream about. It is a tall order, requiring an entirely new focus, paradigm, and set of tools. And, given today’s extraordinary challenges, success requires a transformation system as well as a systems approach to transformation. The stakes have perhaps never been higher.
The Performance Excellence Network — in partnership with the Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence — is pleased to announce a special half-day workshop the morning of June 2: “Out of Crisis: Strategy and Tools for Transformation Leaders.” The workshop will be facilitated by Tony Belilovskiy of C3 Excellence out of Sarasota, Florida. The workshop will be fully online, but highly interactive.
This 3.5-hour interactive webinar is a modified version of essential elements of the full-length workshop facilitated by C3. It is designed to make your transformational efforts much easier, faster, and more impactful than anything you’ve seen or experienced. It is based on a brand-new way of thinking, new tools, and a proven track record of stunning results. It will benefit change leaders in all knowledge-intensive organizations.
Come experience a fast-paced workshop that provides the participant with both a transformational system and a systems approach to transformation. The session starts with transforming how you envision excellence in general, then equips you to achieve what you never thought possible using a set of proven tools. Optional mentoring by C3 is available to support your deployment.
This workshop is the first of a three-part series, with the second and third workshops going deeper into these methods:
- June 4: Strategic Project Management for Operational Excellence
- June 9: Voice of the Customer Interactive Webinar
Both of those workshops are offered directly by C3, but are being offered at a discounted rate of $149 each for PEN members & WCPE stakeholders who attend the June 2 prerequisite.
Investment for the June 2 workshop:
- $200 for PEN members, WCPE stakeholders
- $175 for groups of 3-4 registering together
- $150 for groups of 5+ registering together
- $400 for non-members
Don’t miss this chance to learn a powerful method and tool kit for transforming your organization and navigating challenging times!
The June 2 webinar is for members of the C-suite, change leaders, initiative champions and their teams responsible for conceiving and executing top-flight performance improvement and innovation your colleagues, customers and employees will notice, love and emulate. Leaders from all disciplines including quality management, operations, human resources, IT, customer service, marketing, and supply management will benefit. Educational units (REUs) are available for ASQ members.
In only a half-day, you will learn how to:
- Apply an innovative roadmap to connect strategy, business growth, operations, and customer insight
- Totally rethink the way work is done and transformation should occur so customer focus is embedded everywhere, from strategy to daily work
- Make intangible knowledge and service work concrete and measurable
- Determine who “the customer” really is in every context and why it matters
- Engage employees, using a logical process that releases creativity
- Eliminate the #1 cause of confusion, conflict, chaos, low productivity, and initiative under-performance
- Focus projects for optimum strategic success, selecting the right targets
- Use a new method to cut 80% of process time, cost, waste, complexity
- Develop a rapid deployment plan that is high impact, scalable, and sustainable
- Mastering Excellence: A Leader’s Guide to Aligning Strategy, Culture, Customer Experience and Measures of Success
- A cultural IQ assessment revealing excellence strengths/needs in four key areas of leadership
- Tools to apply the new transformation system, unavailable elsewhere
- 10 Steps to Excellence: Your road map to success
- Six Leadership Levers: Eliminate the sources of ambiguity, confusion, chaos and conflict; simplify and accelerate cultural change
- 8 Dimensions of Excellence framework that integrates and balances priorities related to initiatives, measures, strategy, operations and values
- A tool eliminating “poor service”, making intangible work concrete & measurable
Tony Belilovskiy joined the C3 Excellence team following a very successful career in healthcare and business. His diverse expertise includes engineering in metallurgy, ballistics, licensed clinician, healthcare administration, auditor, healthcare consulting, and entrepreneurial business ownership. His experience ranges from clinical, healthcare administration, contract administration and negotiations, financial analysis, business and people management, systems implementations and mergers, data analysis, medical claims analysis, college and university course development, and varied projects that come with owning your own management consulting business. Tony has been mentored by Robin Lawton in areas of quality and leadership, culture change, project management and strategic planning.
Tony holds both Bachelors in Cardiopulmonary Sciences and Masters in Healthcare Management and Administration from Northeastern University in Boston, MA; Associates Degree in Metallurgy from Odessa Polytechnic Institute in Odessa, Ukraine. He is a Registered Respiratory Therapist and Certified Professional Coder. In addition to all of the above, Tony is also an accomplished classical pianist. He resides in Sarasota, FL with his wife of over 20 years and 3 daughters.
1. The 8 Dimensions of Excellence framework
- Self-assessment: your strengths on customer knowledge, strategy and improvement
- Separating and prioritizing process, product and outcome expectations
- Aligning mission, strategy, measures, customer values, behavior: roadmap & steps
- Ambiguity and use of six levers for your own leadership and cultural transformation
- How to advance your current initiative(s), such as Lean Six Sigma, MBNA criteria, ISO 9001 and other approaches
- Vital Lies: constraints on excellence
2. Redefining Knowledge and Service Work as Products
- Four key questions that advance traditional management of excellence and quality
- The remedy for the reasons service is so difficult to define, manage, improve
- How to define “service” and knowledge work as measurable products
- Connecting strategic direction to daily work, relevant to everyone
- The #1 characteristic driving enterprise growth, invisible to most experts
- The fastest growing product category you could be in (but probably aren’t yet)
- Identifying the “root cause” of failure and success: A $20 million case study
3. Laser Focus on the Customer (including employee customers)
- Unambiguously determining who “the customer” is in every context
- Differentiating the three roles a customer can play, and why it matters
- Enhancing success by empowering the right customers
- What we should learn from Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, others
- New monthly revenue of $8 million
- Process time reductions of 80%
- Cost savings of $20 million in two years
- Customers transformed into raving fans
- National & industry awards for excellence and best-in-class performance
- Engaged employees who view their work as a calling, not a job
“This is the most clear and direct method of leadership improvement and quality management I have found.” Quentin Wilson, Director, Department of Revenue, Winner, Missouri State Baldrige Award (1st state agency in the country)
“In comparison with giants of the past such as Deming, Drucker, Ackoff, Peters, and Juran, Mr. Lawton is clearly today’s premier thinker and practitioner of excellence, as defined by customers. He causes revolutionary new managerial thinking and decision-making.” Dr. Bruce Laviolette, Corporate Director of Management Systems, Naval Air Systems Command